Quoted for truth * QFT *




Wow I thought I was the only one who has been through this situation and felt this way :) sadly I haven't met one friend I could trust entirely although I always make it a point to be there for my so called friends and keep their trust. so I decided to share my secrets and be 100% open only with my family (now my father is my best friend, he never lets me down and i can trust him 100%) although it's hard coz sometimes you need someone around your own age to share things. but I decided it's better to not have friends I can't trust than to trust them with my whole heart and my soul only to feel hurt and feel let down. It's better to have no friends than fake friends. coz true friend are very very rare to find :( so far i only found 2 *QFT*


This entry was posted on 10:40 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: